AVR 1600Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/AVR+1600_.html
Artikel# AVR 1600_
At a Glance:
Designed to Entertain.™
Simply Stunning Sound for Your Music and Movie Library
Fine-Tune Your System Like a Pro
- Designed to Entertain.™
- For more than 50 years, Harman Kardon® products have been engineered to deliver the ultimate listening experience. In 1954, Harman Kardon produced the world’s very first high-fidelity receiver, and the company has introduced many of the technologies associated with the world’s best amplifiers. One example: high-current, ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design, which is still in use. Today, Harman Kardon leads the industry in the pursuit of the finest audio and video quality, and its commitment to performance continues with advanced high-definition A/V receivers. Delivering a complete package of performance, design, flexibility and ease of use, Harman Kardon products are perfect for enjoying everything that today’s high-definition digital content has to offer. So treat yourself to the ultimate at-home listening experience – one that only a Harman Kardon system can provide.
- Simply Stunning Sound for Your Music and Movie Library
- Harman Kardon receivers have earned worldwide accolades for their uncompromising sound quality. Though the AVR 1600 is Harman Kardon’s entry-level receiver, it nevertheless maintains the company’s high performance standards. The AVR 1600 incorporates the brand’s acclaimed, high-current, ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier sections, which generate 50 watts for each of the receiver’s seven channels. Whether it’s the exciting sound of explosions from the latest movie or the detailed nuances of your favorite musical artist, the AVR 1600’s amplifier delivers sound with uncompromised realism, dynamics and subtlety.
- Fine-Tune Your System Like a Pro
- There’s an important difference between your home audio system and the systems that you hear in movie theaters and concert halls. Professional systems are precisely calibrated by audio technicians to deliver the best possible surround-sound experience. Harman Kardon’s powerful EzSet/EQ™ system gives you all the tools you need to achieve professional sound calibration at home. This proprietary, automated room-equalization and system-calibration feature simplifies system setup and achieves optimal audio quality in any listening room. It automatically measures the frequency-response dips and peaks in the listening room with an advanced, omni-directional microphone and applies a precise, compensating equalization curve to achieve extraordinary sonic accuracy. Speaker-output levels and delay times are calibrated as well. The system sounds complicated, but using it couldn't be easier. Just connect the included microphone to your Harman Kardon AVR 1600 receiver and follow the on-screen instructions. With a few simple steps, the AVR 1600 will automatically adjust the sound to suit your exact room parameters.
Manuals & Downloads:
- AVR 1600 - Software Version V1.1 - Released March 2009
- 24-Bit, twin-core Cirrus Logic® CS 497024 DSP processor
Resultaten voor ""