AVR 2650Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/AVR+2650_.html
Artikel# AVR 2650_
Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon® AVR 2650 audio/video receiver is blessed with an impressive list of features, starting with no fewer than six HDMI® inputs that support 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel technology. Movie lovers will enjoy immersive 3D viewing with high-resolution sound that is faithful to filmmakers’ creative intentions. In addition to Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding, the receiver seamlessly integrates Logic 7® processing, a proprietary HARMAN technology that delivers appropriate signals to each of the AVR 2650’s seven amplified loudspeaker channels. Simply add a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD player and a surround-sound speaker system to enjoy powerful, fully immersive playback for movies, TV shows, music and video games. And with plug-and-play connectivity to the Harman Kardon® The Bridge IIIP, which is available to connect the receiver to iPod and iPhone devices, the AVR 2650 represents a perfect next step to developing a powerful home theater system.
Starting with HDMI® inputs that feature 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel technology, the Harman Kardon® AVR 2650 offers impressive features that let you enjoy 3D films and TV programs. (You can even attach a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD player.) The receiver delivers 7.1 channels of high-resolution sound; its Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding seamlessly integrate with Logic 7® processing, a proprietary HARMAN technology that uses all of the AVR’s seven amplified loudspeaker channels. With six HDMI inputs and extensive A/V source connectivity, the AVR 2650 can accommodate any system to which it is paired.
At a Glance:
Seven 95-watt-per-channel amplifiers
HDMI inputs with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
Network connectivity for accessing music
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Logic 7 processing
Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
EzSet/EQ auto calibration
Six HDMI inputs
Extensive audio/video connectivity
Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner
Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
Graphical user interface (GUI) with screen-saver function
What's in the Box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 2650 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
3 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Seven 95-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- The AVR 2650 high-performance receiver delivers 95 watts per channel with the ability to power a full 5.1-channel, surround-sound system plus two additional surround or front-height loudspeaker outputs. A high-current capability (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design ensures accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels. You can also connect the AVR 2650 to a powered subwoofer to generate additional low-frequency excitement.
- HDMI with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
- Six HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it. Audio Return Channel (ARC) enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver, thereby increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for a audio connection.
- Network connectivity for accessing music
- The AVR 2650 receiver can serve as a multimedia entertainment hub that can do much more than play Blu-ray Disc media, DVDs and CDs. Connected directly to your home’s Ethernet network, the receiver can also stream music files and Internet-based stations from your PC, thereby adding a number of new and diverse entertainment options.
- Dolby Volume
- Dolby Volume technology maintains the same volume level no matter what entertainment you’re viewing. You need to set the AVR 2650 volume level only once to eliminate unpredictable volume differences among TV shows, commercials and movies.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 2650 delivers high-resolution audio to match the digital video of Blu-ray Disc formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear playback at its finest.
- Logic 7 processing
- HARMAN Logic 7 technology transforms a stereo input into full 7.1-channel surround sound, courtesy of proprietary algorithms that make any audio source – HDMI, analog, component, composite or computer-based audio from a USB connection – truly spectacular. The result is optimal quality and a superior, enveloping experience that engulfs you in a 360-degree soundscape.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
- For 7.1-channel playback, Dolby Pro Logic® IIz surround-sound processing lets you add a pair of front-height channels for an extra sound dimension to your movies, music or video games. Now, a horizontal sound field from stereo and 5.1 material – with sound being directed at you from only one plane – becomes a surround-sound experience with added depth and dimension.
- Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
- The optional Harman Kardon The Bridge IIIP docking station (sold separately) works with an Apple iPod or iPhone to expand your entertainment options beyond DVD and Blu-ray Disc media. Once connected, The Bridge IIIP even charges your Apple device and works seamlessly with the AVR 2650’s system remote control to navigate and play your favorite music and video tracks.
- EzSet/EQ auto calibration
- The HARMAN EzSet/EQ™ auto-calibration process tailors the AVR 2650’s loudspeaker outputs to match playback volume levels for your specific room conditions automatically. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and a plug-in calibration microphone.
- Six HDMI inputs
- Six HDMI input ports let you digitally interconnect your entire system for maximum audio/video performance. HDMI-format ports dramatically reduce connection confusion while ensuring the greatest chance for compatibility with whatever audio/video equipment you are planning to connect.
- Extensive audio/video connectivity
- In addition to six HDMI digital ports, the AVR 2650 features one component and three composite video inputs that connect directly to legacy video sources. The receiver even transcodes component video to the HDMI interface with a single connection to your TV. In this way, it is easier than ever before to receive a high-definition signal from whatever video sources you select, including Blu-ray Disc, DVD and portable-music players.
- Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner
- In addition to using the AVR 2650’s built-in FM/AM tuner, you can add another dimension to your listening experience by hooking up a SIRIUS Connect™ home tuner (sold separately) via a single eight-pin DIN connector. You can control the SIRIUSÒ satellite radio through the AVR 2650’s graphical user interface (GUI) using the remote control. This system makes integration of popular radio more seamless than ever.
- Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
- By accepting banana plugs, spade connectors, pin connectors or bare wire, the AVR 2650’s binding-post connectors provide secure links for your speaker cables. Color-coding of these connectors reduces errors while you’re hooking up your speakers to the appropriate channel amplifiers.
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 2650 simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its ergonomic design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through the system-setup process with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and all other playback sources.
- Multizone functionality
- Headphone jack with HARMAN headphone surround mode
- Upgradable firmware via USB port
- Detachable IEC power cord
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption (full power/idle)
- less than 0.5W (standby);420W maximum
- Multichannel Power (all channels driven)
- 95W per channel, two channels driven @ 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.09% THD
- Transient intermodulation distortion (TIM):
- Output Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Surround system adjacent-channel separation:
- Dolby Pro Logic/DPLII: 40dB Dolby Digital: 55dB DTS: 55dB
- Selectivity (±400kHz):
- Stereo Power
- 95W per channel, two channels driven @ 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.09% THD
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Selectivity (±10kHz):
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- ±35 amps
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Input Sensitivity/Impedence
- 200mV/47k ohms
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 520 – 1710kHz
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 87.5 – 108.0MHz
- Distortion (1kHz, 50% mod):
- Slew Rate
- Usable Sensitivity (Loop)
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo dB)
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Input Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Power Requirement
- 120V AC/60Hz
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Video Frequency Response (Component Video)
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
- Television Format
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Image Rejection (dB)
Can you or how do you use wireless speakers to this unit?
If you are trying to connect speakers to the AVR 2650 in order to produce surround sound wirelessly, then it is not possible. However if you are looking to wirelessly link the receiver (along with speakers wired to it) to other multimedia speakers , it is possible. Please look into our HK OMNI speaker system at www.harmankardon.com.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-07-06
Hallo, ich habe den AVR nun seid fast 4 Jahren.. Nun muss ich feststellen das der Receiver immer öfter die Verbindung zum Netzwerk verliert. Ein Neustart des Receiver behebt das Problem dann. Gibt es noch ein Update? das letzte ist von 2012
Hallo. Wir bedauern die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. Leider gibt es keine weitere Software Aktualisierung für den AVR 2650. Wir können Ihnen empfehlen, die Anlage auf die Werkseinstellungen zurückzusetzen und sie erneut zu konfigurieren. Um die Anlage zurückzusetzen, schalten Sie sie bitte in dem Standby Modus und halten Sie die "OK" Taste auf der Frontblende für 5 Sekunden gedrückt, bis am Display die Meldung "Reset" aufscheint. Bitte beachten Sie trotzdem, dass der AVR 2650 ein Amerikanisches Produkt ist und das kann das Handeln des Produkts beeinflussen. Für weitere Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter firstname.lastname@example.org zur Verfügung.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-01-31
Resultaten voor ""