AVR 3650Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/AVR+3650+REFURB.html
Artikel# AVR 3650 REFURB
Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon® AVR 3650 receiver packs a powerful audio/video punch. Its Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ audio decoding offers seamless playback of contemporary surround-sound formats. Its HARMAN Logic 7® sound processing uses all of the AVR’s seven amplified loudspeaker channels to ensure an immersive listening experience for movies, TV shows, music and video games. The AVR features 110 watts per channel for clean and accurate 5.1-channel and 7.1-channel surround-sound playback. You can even add a separate playback zone, complete with its own full-function remote control, in another room. The receiver features six HDMI® inputs with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel technology to ensure superb video as well as audio – especially when you combine the receiver with a 3D TV and Blu-ray™ player, DVD player or cable/satellite source. With plug-and-play connectivity to a Harman Kardon The Bridge IIIP dock, which is available separately to connect the receiver to iPod and iPhone devices, the AVR 3650 represents a perfect next step to developing a powerful home theater system.
The Harman Kardon® AVR 3650 is a perfect start for your home theater. this receiver boasts powerful features, from six HDMI® inputs, which offer 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel, to Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding with HARMAN Logic 7® processing. Seven 110-watt amplifier channels ensure clean, accurate playback from both 5.1 and 7.1 surround-sound loudspeakers, with extra flexibility to add a separate playback zone, with a full-function remote control, in another room. Add a 3D TV and Blu-ray™ player, DVD player or cable/satellite source, and the AVR 3650 packs an even bigger punch.
At a Glance:
Seven 110-watt-per-channel amplifiers
HDMI with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
Network connectivity for accessing music
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Logic 7 processing
Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
Six HDMI inputs
Extensive audio/video connectivity
FM stereo/AM tuner
Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner
Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
Graphical user interface (GUI) with screen-saver function
What's in the Box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 3650 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 Zone 2 remote control
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
3 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Seven 110-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- The AVR 3650 high-performance receiver delivers 110 watts per channel with the ability to power a full 5.1-channel surround-sound system plus two additional surround or front-height loudspeaker outputs. A high-current capability (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design ensures accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels. You can also connect the AVR 3650 to a powered subwoofer to generate additional low-frequency excitement.
- HDMI with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
- Six HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Network connectivity for accessing music
- The AVR 3650 receiver can serve as a multimedia entertainment hub that can do much more than play Blu-ray Disc media, DVDs and CDs. Connected directly to your home’s Ethernet network, the receiver can also stream music files and Internet-based stations from your PC, thereby adding a number of new and diverse entertainment options.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 3650 delivers high-resolution audio to match the digital video of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear playback at its finest.
- Logic 7 processing
- HARMAN Logic 7 technology transforms a stereo input into full 5.1-channel surround sound, courtesy of proprietary algorithms plus computer-based audio from a USB connection, that make any audio source – HDMI, analog, component or composite sources – truly spectacular. The result is optimal quality and a superior, enveloping experience that engulfs you in a 360-degree soundscape.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
- For 7.1-channel playback, Dolby Pro Logic® IIz surround-sound processing lets you add a pair of front-height channels for an extra sound dimension to your movies, music or video games. Now, a horizontal sound field from stereo or 5.1-channel material – with sound being directed at you from only one plane – becomes a surround-sound experience with added depth and dimension.
- Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
- The optional Harman Kardon The Bridge IIIP docking station (sold separately) works with an Apple iPod or iPhone to expand your entertainment options beyond DVD and Blu-ray Disc media. Once connected, The Bridge IIIP even charges your Apple device and works seamlessly with the AVR 3650’s system remote control to navigate and play your favorite music and video tracks.
- EzSet/EQ auto calibration
- The HARMAN EzSet/EQ™ auto-calibration process tailors the AVR 3650’s loudspeaker outputs to match playback volume levels for your room conditions automatically. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and a plug-in calibration microphone.
- Six HDMI inputs
- Six HDMI input ports let you digitally interconnect your entire system for maximum audio/video performance. HDMI-format ports dramatically reduce connection confusion while ensuring the greatest chance for compatibility with whatever audio/video equipment you are planning to connect.
- Extensive audio/video connectivity
- In addition to four HDMI digital ports, the AVR 3650 features one component and three composite video inputs that connect directly to legacy video sources. The receiver even transcodes component video to the HDMI interface with a single connection to your TV. In this way, it is easier than ever before to receive a high-definition signal from whatever video sources you select, including Blu-ray Disc, DVD and portable music players.
- FM stereo/AM tuner
- The AVR 3650’s FM section features an 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz frequency range, while the AM section handles frequencies from 520kHz to 1710kHz. Thirty station presets let you return to your favorite stations with a simple press of a button.
- Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner (sold separately)
- In addition to using the AVR 3650’s built-in FM/AM tuner, you can add another dimension to your listening experience by hooking up a SIRIUS Connect™ home tuner (sold separately) via a single eight-pin DIN connector. You can control the SIRIUSÒ satellite radio through the AVR 3650’s graphical user interface (GUI) using the remote control. This system makes integration of popular radio more seamless than ever.
- Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
- By accepting banana plugs, spade connectors, pin connectors or bare wire, the AVR 3650’s binding-post connectors provide secure links for your speaker cables. Color-coding of these connectors reduces errors while you’re hooking up your speakers to the appropriate channel amplifiers.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) with screen-saver function
- While its cutting-edge features are impressively advanced and sophisticated, the AVR 3650’s easy-to-navigate on-screen menus and graphical user interface make the receiver simple to set up and use – even for novices. And during day-to-day use, the receiver’s built-in dot-matrix display confirms your current selection choice and other functions.
- Multidevice, programmable/learning remote control
- The AVR 3650 simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its ergonomic design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through the system-setup process with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and all other playback sources.
- Power Requirement
- 120V AC/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- less than 0.5W (standby); 480W
- Weight (lb)
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- Signal-to-noise ratio (IHF-A)
- Frequency response (@ 1W)
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- ±35 amps
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion
- Slew Rate
- Television Format
- Input Level/Impedance
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Output Level/Impedance
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Version 1.4a with 12-bit Deep Color
Resultaten voor ""