Loft 20Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/LOFT+20.html
At a Glance:
10 – 150 watts suggested amplifier range
Dual 4" (100mm) PolyBass woofers
1" (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
FreeFlow port technology
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
Accurate frequency response
What's in the Box:
1 JBL Loft20 dual 4" (100mm) center-channel speaker
- 10 – 150 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the Loft20 center-channel speaker to produce precise, exceptional sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 150 watts.
- Dual 4" (100mm) PolyBass woofers
- Paper produces the most natural sound of all driver materials. We’ve reinforced the Loft20’s paper woofer cones with a proprietary polymer that provides additional stiffness and damping to the cone surface. These qualities provide the listener with tight bass and extended low frequencies without breakup or distortion.
- 1" (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
- The Loft20’s tweeter features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) soft dome with high sensitivity and fast transient response for accurate high-frequency reproduction. The tweeter sends sound through an EOS (Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal) waveguide, which gives high-frequency tones a wide, consistent listening window. The result is an incredibly broad stereo image across a huge listening area.
- FreeFlow port technology
- A rear-firing FreeFlow™ port is acoustically matched to the Loft20’s woofer to move air out of the speaker’s cabinet. You’ll get extended bass response with low distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The Loft20 takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favorite audio content.
- Accurate frequency response
- The Loft20 doesn’t over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 60Hz ? 150kHz, it reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
- Magnetically shielded
- The Loft20 produces great, sit-anywhere sound throughout your home theater. And you can put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or flat-screen display.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Het compactere ontwerp stelt u in staat op comfortabele wijze uw luidsprekers op meerdere plekken neer te zetten.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- (2.83V @1m) 89dB
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- 10-150 watts
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 25mm soft-dome with EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 100mm PolyPlas cones, Magnetically shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Depth (mm)
Can the Loft 20 be mounted to the wall? Does JBL have any in-wall center speakers?
What are the exact dimensions of the entire speaker?
What wires do I use to connect my JBL Loft 20 speakers to my JVC TV
What are the dimensions of this speaker?
Resultaten voor ""