Studio 520CDetails https://www.harmanaudio.nl/STUDIO+520C.html
Artikel# STUDIO 520C
Additional InformationA truly enveloping theater-quality surround-sound experience begins with the center channel. The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker raises your home system to the next level with the kind of advanced technology that JBL® engineers developed for professional audio systems. The Studio 520C features a pair of 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency woofers and a high-frequency compression driver surrounded by a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn, a combination that delivers crisp, focused, dimensionally accurate sound. Using specially developed materials – including a ribbed PolyPlas™ cone and a Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly for the woofers – the Studio 520C delivers powerful and focused bass sound. A compression tweeter housed within the same type of Bi-Radial horn that JBL engineers developed for concert sound systems delivers high frequencies that are equally distinct and precisely aimed.
A truly enveloping theater-quality surround-sound experience begins with the center channel. The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker raises your home system to the next level with the advanced technology that JBL® engineers developed for professional audio systems. The Studio 520C features a pair of 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency woofers and a high-frequency compression driver surrounded by a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn, a combination that delivers crisp, focused, dimensionally accurate sound.
At a Glance:
25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 4" (100mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cones
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the Box:
1 Studio 520C floorstanding loudspeaker
2 horn covers
1 grille-removal tool
1 card with adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 150-watt power amplifier, whether you are using it as a stand-alone unit or as the centerpiece of a surround-sound system.
- Dual 4" (100mm) PolyPlas woofer cones
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a pair of 4-inch (100-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofers. The ribs improve strength while reducing distortion. The result is rich, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly, the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker’s dual low-frequency woofers deliver highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter includes a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low-frequency and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the ways you can use the Studio 520C speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 520C center-channel loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention to perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced MDF (medium-density fiberboard) materials prevent unwanted resonances, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sonic interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the 520C center-channel loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The 520C is available in a black or cherry finish.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way dual-woofer, center-channel
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- Crossover Frequencies
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- (2.83V/1m) 88dB
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodyminium magnet and one-piece Teonex diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 4" (100mm) PolyPlas cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structures, cast frames and rubber surrounds, magnetically shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Width ( in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Studio 520C heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 7.
Rated 5 van de 5 door Skillet uit Awesome Center Channel Speaker Great center channel speaker for a large room setup. Center channel vocals and dialog stand right out regardless of the source (TV, music, etc.). I use the Studio L820's for my front left and right speaker. The fit great on standard 11" deep book shelves. Overall sound quality is outstanding. I do use a subwoofer for lowest frequencies.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-01-14
Rated 5 van de 5 door Vincerist 123 uit Great center speaker I was pleasantly surprised that this small center speaker can keep up with the studio 590 speakers. Not only does it keep up but it blends flawlessly. I own several large center speakers like SVS Ultra center and Klipsch rc-64 ii both great speakers and wasn't to worried about having a center that worked in my system. Decide to try the studio 520C, I like to have systems that match. Vocals are crisp and clear and music sounds great. Crossed it over at 80hz and surprisingly get decent base out of it for the size woofers it has. I think it would be nice if JBL made a larger center so you have the opportunity to chose something with larger woofers, but all in all this center works much better than I thought it would, and couldn't be happier with the combination. Great job JBL PS. Had the JBL LS center and wasn't nearly as happy with it vocals were sometimes hard to hear. The 520C is much more clear
Datum plaatsing: 2017-03-27
Rated 4 van de 5 door Prefabfan uit Wonderful sound replaces a very big name $2500 speaker and gives the old a run for its money. Blends in very well with 4 Martin Logans, and no CD horn correction needed. one negative, where is the mounting software? Not in the box, and nowhere to be bought.
Datum plaatsing: 2013-04-27
Rated 5 van de 5 door Joe R uit Excellent Sound I bought a pair of 570's a pair of 530's and the 520 center and the sound blows me away how good they are.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-01-05
Rated 5 van de 5 door Kev7mi uit Exceptional Sound! You get mid & bass from that unit even though I have a dedicated sub-woofer. The sound quality is exceptional...A very crisp and clear sound!
Datum plaatsing: 2016-09-12
Rated 5 van de 5 door pat22 uit excellent sound great looks I replaced the old speaker system and I am very happy indeed!
Datum plaatsing: 2018-06-27
Rated 5 van de 5 door RWB 1 uit Good Very Good Nice Sounding Center Specker. Would Recommend it to a Friend
Datum plaatsing: 2018-06-11
Is there any issue pairing the Studio 520C with Studio 230 for front L & R and Studio 210 for rears? My concern is differing normal impedance. I have a Denon AVR-2400H.
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-11-28
studio 230’s in front, 210 satellites in back, a small sub (I live in condo) running a Denon AVR-X2300. I was trying to purchase the 235c to complete my system, but it has been back ordered, I am correct in assuming that the 520c isn’t a good match?
Hello! Studio 520C is a good match for the system. It matches the specs of the receiver and range of your front speakers, it is a good fit for your current system.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-11-28
Excuse my lack of knowledge but would I be Able to use this speaker with my new Samsung QLED TV, it only has HDMI inputs on the rear of the TV, How would I go about Connecting if it is possible.
Unfortunately, the JBL Studio 520C and any of our Studio loudspeakers cannot be connected directly to any TV without the use of an amplifier or receiver. We recommend the use of Harman Kardon's receivers found on https://www.harmankardon.com/audio-video-receivers/ for best results.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-11-25
I have only this center speaker, is that possible connect to optical output from my smart TV without amp?
Hi! Unfortunately, you will be needing an amplifier for the speaker to work. It uses speaker level inputs which you will be connecting at the back of a receiver/amplifier, then connect it to your TV.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-11-12
What is the woofer and tweeter made of? How does this compare to Klipsch RC 25?
The Studio 520C features a pair of 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency woofers and a high-frequency compression driver surrounded by a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn, a combination that delivers crisp, focused, dimensionally accurate sound. Using specially developed materials – including a ribbed PolyPlas™ cone and a Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly for the woofers.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-10-23
Would you recommend this center with my set up? If not which one would you recomend? Current 5.1 Set-up (all speakers JBL), Denon X4400 ES-80 mains S-center Arena 8IC rears (installing this week to replace ceiling mounted N-24's) PB-12 sub
I always recommend using the same speaker in the center as you use for front left & right if you have the room to do so. Why? You want that center speaker to put out the "full range" because 80% of the film sound eminates from the center speaker. If you look behind the screen at a commercial Cinema you'll see a 3 way, horn loaded, tower speaker in the center position & usually it's identical to the left/right mains. In my home, my surround system's in the front room, running a center tower speaker isn't practical, so I use a Pioneer CS-22 center speaker placed atop a 475 watt, powered, BIC F12 subwoofer, which means the center position throws full range sound down to 20hz. This approach ensures you're getting a faithful center sound field reproduction. Now when guns or bombs go off in the film, it sounds and feels real! So, I'd advise using the same technique if you already own the standard JBL center speaker. However, if you have the space and can fit a tower speaker in the center spot? I'd put a JBL tower in the center position. A dream setup would be: 3 JBL Studio 590's across the front in the L-C-R spots. 4 JBL Studio 530's in the surround positions. 2 JBL Arena 120's for ATMOS ceiling speakers. 2 BIC F12 subwoofers. 1 Yamaha Aventage 11.2 ATMOS AV Receiver. That speaker setup would be unbeatable! ~ peace
Datum plaatsing: 2018-06-08
Hi- Is Studio 520C compatible with Yamaha RX-V483BL 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD MusicCast AV Receiver?
YES! The Yamaha RX line will easily drive 6 ohm loads. Make sure you go into the sound menu & select 6 ohm setting. Yamaha's AV receiver line is the best when it comes to ohm load capabilities. Example: My Yamaha RX-V467 powered a 5 speaker satellite set which were all rated at 4 ohms. This RX-V467 powered the entire setup to ear bleeding volumes and never got hot once! So a 6 ohm load is no sweat for your RX-V483. My opinion is, your receiver will make your speakers sing. In fact, Yamaha is the only AV Receiver line that I'll buy for my home theater..period. Feel blessed you were smart & bought Yamaha. Remember, make sure you go into the menu and select 6 ohm. ~ peace
Datum plaatsing: 2018-11-23
Is jbl 520c is magnetically shielded
This may be a moot point. If you have a cathode ray tube, then yes, you will need a magnetically shielded speaker. If you have a flat screen, then there is no magnetic field to be concerned with. This is why you hear less and less about that feature in speakers.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-24
Resultaten voor ""