Studio 530Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/STUDIO+530.html
At a Glance:
25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cone
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the Box:
2 Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers
2 horn covers
2 port tube inserts
2 cards with adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 125-watt power amplifier, whether you are using it as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cone
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a 4-inch (100-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofer. The ribs improve strength, while reducing distortion. The result is rich, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly, the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-frequency woofer delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, sound reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low- and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the way you can use the Studio 530 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention-to-sound-perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonance, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 530 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Het compactere ontwerp stelt u in staat op comfortabele wijze uw luidsprekers op meerdere plekken neer te zetten.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way bookshelf
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 45Hz-40kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5-1/4" (130mm) PolyPlas cone with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structure, cast frame and rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodyminium magnet and one-piece Teonex diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width ( in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Hi, are you planning on getting/producting any more of these speakers? Secondary markets are selling these are HUGE markups and hard to find. I have the 580s and 520c, but desperately looking for these to use as surrounds.
I'm thinking about purchasing these. I was curious if my Denon DRA-635R would power these properly?
Which would be safest and best sounding power amp for the JBL Studio 530's between the Emotiva A-150 which can deliver 112.5 watts at 6 ohms per channel, or the Emotiva A-300 which delivers 225 watts per channel at 6 ohms? Extra wattage vs. under?
I am so impressed listening to my friends pair of JBL 530 speakers. I am wondering if JBL will consider making more of them. I was pleasantly surprised by these and would desperately love to own a pair of them. I have been a fan of JBL for many years.
It appears as though an 8ohm rated receiver will power these efficiently Am I right? I see they are 6ohm rated and I dont want to have any power issues. I am using Denon AVR X2200. Want them for L/R front speakers for movies.
Hi, it's possible make it work the Studio 530 like stereo set with a yamaha receiver RX-v373 5.1? Thanks.
What is the actual length and width of these ? Thanks
Hey guys, are these good for nearfield listening? I need something that will still image well, and produce it's intended frequency range within the confines of a small studio setting (desktop). I will only be about 3 ft from them. Please advise, thanks!
Resultaten voor ""