Studio L880Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/STUDIO+L880.html
At a Glance:
Dual 6” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal loss
What's in the Box:
(1) Studio L880 4-Way Dual 6" (170mm) Floorstanding Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- Dual 6” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- FreeFlow™ port technology extends bass response
- Dual front-facing FreeFlow™ bass ports are acoustically matched to the woofer and move the air from the cabinet into the room. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 30Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 100W of continuous power handling and 400W peak, the JBL® L830 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® L880 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
U hoeft niet ver van huis te gaan om de legendarische power van het JBL-geluid te kunnen ervaren.
Door gebruik van vloerstandaarden ontstaat een grootse theatergeluid dat garant staat voor fantastisch thuisentertainment.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Floor-Standing Speakers
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700Hz, 5000Hz, 20kHz
- Frequency Response
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS Waveguide
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 19mm (3/4") Mylar Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 6" PolyPlas Cones with Rubber Surrounds and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structures; Symetrical Field Geometry (SFG)
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
I have an Onkyo TX8160 for a receiver . The TX-8160 delivers stereo power at 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz−20 kHz, 0.1%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) 110 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, 1 Channel Driven, FTC). Will this receiver work with the L880's?
Is there any difference between wood made and titanium made L880? Some say titatium makes the sound clearer. Could you tell me any difference in detail?
does Studio L880 work with Denon - 1295W 7.2-Ch. 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through A/V Home Theater Receiver
How do the L880's stack up against the Century L-100's?
Hi!!!!! Which Harman Kardon AVR es recommended for two (2) Studio L880? Thanks for your answer
I would to buy L880 for karate ok, do I need amp or subwoofer to go with it?
Can my L880's be used in a 7.1/7.2 system? I noticed at the back of each speaker cabinet 2 separate ways to connect to my receiver.
Hello! Please tell me how well packaged dynamics in the shipping box? They film (bag)? Do gasket between the speakers and the wall of the box? Are they not damaged during transportation? If possible, send a photo as they are packaged. Thank you!
Resultaten voor ""