At a Glance:
Proprietary JBL dual 6" PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers
4" PolyPlas™ midrange driver
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
Four-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
Outstanding audio output
Accurate frequency response
What's in the Box:
(1) ES80 Four-way, dual 6" floorstanding loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary JBL® dual 6" PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ reproduces vocals with incredible accuracy and gives great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they give you an unmatched audio experience.
- 4" PolyPlas™ midrange driver
- A great midrange driver is the heart and soul of great sound – and where departures from faithful sound reproduction are most noticeable to the human ear. The JBL® ES80 midrange driver also uses PolyPlas™ technology. What you hear is true.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high- frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 4-way speaker configuration
- Four-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES80 offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES80 takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 100 watts RMS and 400 watts of peak power, 3,600Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 90dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 45Hz ? 40kHz, the JBL® ES80 reproduces a true, full sound range ? from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- The internal dividing network enables bi-wiring capabilities that offer you more flexibility in amplifier selection ? and serious sonic advantages in the audio response.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES80 produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- The ES80’s internal dividing network enables bi-wiring capabilities that offer you more flexibility in amplifier selection ? and serious sonic advantages in the audio response.
- Magnetically shielded
- The ES80 produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or video display.
U hoeft niet ver van huis te gaan om de legendarische power van het JBL-geluid te kunnen ervaren.
Door gebruik van vloerstandaarden ontstaat een grootse theatergeluid dat garant staat voor fantastisch thuisentertainment.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700Hz, 3.6kHz – 24dB/octave; 12kHz – 18dB/octave
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 40kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 6" (170mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas, shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
I am looking to build a 5.1 home theatre with 2 es80 speakers. which speaker would match best with these for a center speaker? Also for the rear bookshelf speakers? Thanks
Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire si ces enceintes sont adaptées à mon ampli HC YAMHA RXA550 ? De même, l'ampli sera t'il adapté si je souhaite compléter l'installation avec les ES20 + ES25C + ES250PW ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse
Would the ES80's work well strictly as an audiophile system. I don't plan on using these in a home theatre situation. Thanks
Bonjour , sur le descriptif on parle d'une largeur de 223 mm, est avec les pieds ou sans ?
I have 2 es250p 4 es80 no center speaker cuz not in stock currently. what amplifier jbl or harman/kordon offers for this set up I'm using 4 es80 forfront and backs should I go with 2 receiver one for lows and one for highs thanks in advance
what is the height, width and depth of ES80?
Can it be directly connected to TV or an equalizer needed in between? How about to play from phone or tablet?
does this only come with one or two speakers?
Resultaten voor ""