Additional InformationThe easiest way to add high-output, low-distortion bass to any car audio system is with the JBL® GT-BassPro12 – a powered subwoofer that pumps out car-rocking bass through a design so cool you won’t want to hide it in your trunk. Simply put, it’s a complete subwoofer system for your vehicle. Its patented Slipstream port design delivers deep, bottom-end bass while minimizing port noise. Its woofer features improved motor-structure venting for thermal protection and a progressive spider to ensure superior mechanical reliability even at the highest output levels. Its amplifier delivers maximum power and the flexibility to connect to any factory-installed or aftermarket head unit. And with the system’s included remote level control, which lets you adjust the bass level from the driver’s seat, the only time you’ll need to stop is for gas.
BassPro™ is ontwikkeld voor autobezitters die graag een geweldige bas willen toevoegen aan hetzij een fabriekssysteem, hetzij een "aftermarket"-systeem.
At a Glance:
12" (305mm) polypropylene cone
Built-in 150-watt amplifier
Remote level control
Oversized, dual-stacked magnets
Speaker-level and line-level inputs
Automatic on/off function
Oversized speaker-protection bars
What's in the Box:
1 x GT-BassPro12" Subwoofer + versterker in gepoorte kist
- 12" (305mm) polypropylene cone
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer features a polypropylene cone and a rubber surround to provide superior reliability and cone resonance damping. All of that technology translates into tight, powerful, natural-sounding bass that may outlast your car.
- Built-in 150-watt amplifier
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer system’s built-in amplifier is designed to complement its subwoofer for maximum performance. You won’t have to worry about finding the right amp. We’ve included it for you.
- Remote level control
- Let the other guy have to stop and pop the trunk. The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer’s remote level control lets you adjust the bass from the driver’s seat, so you can enjoy your ride without interruption.
- Progressive spider
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer’s progressive spider exerts control over the cone’s motion at high excursion for superior reliability even at the highest listening levels.
- Vented polepiece
- The JBL® GT-Basspro12 powered subwoofer’s vented polepiece helps cool the subwoofer’s motor for improved power handling and lower power compression. That technology makes the JBL® GT-BassPro12 one cool subwoofer.
- Slipstream port
- A proprietary Slipstream port is a special feature of the JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer. The port’s dual flares form an adverse pressure gradient that eliminates port noise at high output – noise that signals that the port is no longer able to pass enough air to operate effectively. The Slipstream port provides clean, distortion-free performance even at the highest output levels.
- Oversize, dual-stacked magnets
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer uses oversized, stacked magnets to increase magnetic flux for higher output and cone motion control, and room for high voice-coil excursion.
- Speaker-level and line-level inputs
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer has flexible connections that allow you to connect it to any car audio system.
- Automatic on/off function
- The JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer automatically turns on when it senses a signal on the speaker level input, eliminating the need for a remote turn-on wire when the system uses the speaker level inputs. What’s more, the GT-BassPro12 will automatically turn itself off a few minutes after the signal stops.
- Oversized speaker-protection bars
- Your JBL® GT-BassPro12 powered subwoofer looks every bit as powerful as it sounds. Its speaker-protection bars help keep the woofer cone safe and project a sleek, muscular look.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- 50mV – 4V (line-level input); 0.4V – 16V (speaker-level input)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Peak Power
- Amplifier Power
- 150 watts RMS; 450 watts max power
- Max Current Draw
- Idle Current Draw
- less than 500mA
- Crossover Frequency
- 70Hz – 120Hz
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (in)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Crossover Slope
GT-BASSPRO12 heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 23.
Rated 5 van de 5 door JimmytheHoff uit Boom, Boom, Pow! Wow... I coupled this GT-BassPro12 with JBL GT638s in my 2011 Jeep JK. WOW!!! you get as much bass as you want. This powered subwoofer is incredibly easy to install and fills the space in my JK with way more bass than I need (seriously... I am 43); but, put Beastie Boys Intergalactic on and I feel 28 all over again! The box will take up most of your space in a Jeep - so, be prepared. Bigger cars will have no problem. The amp comes with all the important bits like bass boost, crossovers, and a remote that is easy to hide in the glove box. I love this subwoofer system.
Datum plaatsing: 2014-05-11
Rated 5 van de 5 door RobatMid uit Best buy I've made in a very very long time! I'm in love with this speaker. It's way more powerful than I ever thought it would be, and its such a clean and controlled thump. Sounds awesome with any type of music. I simply added this speaker to my factory 2017 Camry, and it made all the difference in the world. Sounds like a $1000 system now.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-06-26
Rated 5 van de 5 door JBLNerd uit Sound is amazing I'm am so happy with this buy. One of the best products ever! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Datum plaatsing: 2017-05-24
Rated 5 van de 5 door dtrotter uit All around, Great This product is all around amazing. Loud, clear, and deep bass. Easy to install. And the remote control and the built in amp is something that everyone wishes they had. It has a fresh look sitting in the trunk. I would highly recommend it.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-03-20
Rated 5 van de 5 door xRocom uit Perfect All-in-One since i got rid of my old subs & amp, i was looking for a set up. JBL, is able to provide this all in one set. None of all the hassle of looking up a sub, amp, & box. its all provided. sounds great too!!
Datum plaatsing: 2017-01-25
Rated 5 van de 5 door BillLarra uit Great sound! It’s loud, and it will rattle your rear view mirror! I listen to varied styles of music. This sub can be adjusted to just about anything. You just have to take the time to make sound just thr way you personally want it. And it being all-in-one packege makes it very convenient.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-03-29
Rated 5 van de 5 door Boogie uit Great bass! I bought this a while ago and love it it has great bass and use it always I definitely recommend this [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Datum plaatsing: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 van de 5 door Droptop986 uit Surprisingly Awesome Installed in my BMW 135i convertible. Running with an alpine head unit and speakers and in line alpine amp. This sub rounds off the system perfectly and gets loud for a small package. My previous car had 2 Dd audio 12s on a 1600 watt amp and was a beast. This is not show car loud but will get satisfyingly loud. My concern was power draw and trunk space and this sub fits the bill.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-02-14
Do I need a fuse for the battery wire, is it really necessary? if so will an 80Amp fuse be safe to use? Because there is a fuse on the back of it. Thank you
Hi! The fuse rating of the GT-BassPro12 is 25A. A higher value fuse will not provide proper protection to it.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-09-25
I want to install the GT-BASSPRO12 in my 2012 Subaru Outback. My first question is will I need to buy a wiring kit to install it, and my second question is will it work with my existing factory radio/stereo or will I need a new one?
It should work with your factory headunit and you will need to get a wiring kit for the GT Basspro 12
Datum plaatsing: 2018-07-25
Can you install 2 of these in a dual sub setup? Whats the best way to install 2 of them without any bass cancellation?
The GT-BASSPRO 12 is rated at 150 watts RMS. If you would like to install 2 of these, we recommend getting an amplifier that can handle two times its RMS rating. In other words, you would want to get an amplifier that can put out 300 watts of power. This will be able to accommodate the two subs. In terms of wiring, you would want to connect the two subs in series. If you have further questions, you may reach out to your local JBL Support Team. Thank you!
Datum plaatsing: 2018-07-18
Is there a THD rating on the amp? I don't see it listed in the specs.
We would like to work with you directly. We have created a case regarding our concern and is already being handled by one of our Customer Service Representatives. Please reply to their communication if you need anything additional.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-22
I am thinking of installing one in my sons car. Chrysler 200. 2015. I am wondering would it still sound good if i keep his factory radio verses replacing it with a new head unit.
We would like to work with you directly to help with your inquiry. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-11
Will this fit in my Dodge Dakota?
Hi! The JBL GT Basspro 12 is quite big and deep for the Dodge Dakota, we would recommend a smaller 10" subwoofer instead. For further assistance, please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-24
Does it come with all the wires and harness?
No, It does not come with wires and harness and you may need to purchase them. If you need further assistance, please submit a case request at https://www.harmanaudio.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-03-09
What wiring kit do I need for this? I don't know the slightest thing about this stuff so an exact name or a link would be very appreciated.
If your car audio system’s head unit has front or rear stereo line-level outputs: Use a stereo RCA audio cable to connect the GT-BASSPRO12's line-level input connectors to the head unit’s front or rear left and right line-level outputs. If your car audio system’s head unit has a line-level subwoofer output: You can connect it to either of the GT-BASSPRO12’s line-level input connectors. If your car audio system’s head unit does not have line-level outputs: Connect the GT-BASSPRO12’s high-level inputs to either the front or the rear speaker outputs of your car audio system’s head unit (splice crimps not included). Make sure to connect the car audio system’s “+” speaker wires to the “+” wires on the GT-BASSPRO12’s high-level input wiring harness (the gray and white leads without stripes); connect the car audio system’s “–” speaker wires to the “–” wires on the GT-BASSPRO12’s high-level input wiring harness (the leads with black stripes). Use least #20 AWG (0.8128mm) speaker wire for speaker-level input connections.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-08-02
Resultaten voor ""