Additional InformationThe JBL® GTO 6429 is a “factory-sized,” 135 watts peak (45 watts RMS), two-way coaxial speaker system intended to be a direct factory replacement for many of today’s vehicles with 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) speaker locations, generally located in the dashboard. It features an edge-driven soft dome tweeter, Carbon-composite non magnetic frame and Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones. The GTO-6429 includes additional mounting adapter rings to increase ease of fit in vehicles with varied mounting-hardware patterns. There’s nothing else to buy. You need only enjoy the sound of your new speakers that bring the music to life in your car.
The JBL® GTO 6429 is a “factory-sized,” 135 watts peak (45 watts RMS), two-way coaxial speaker system intended to be a direct factory replacement for many of today’s vehicles with 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) speaker locations, generally located in the dashboard. It features an edge-driven soft dome tweeter, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP frame) and Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones. The GTO-6429 includes additional mounting adapter rings to increase ease of fit in vehicles with varied mounting-hardware patterns. There’s nothing else to buy. You need only enjoy the sound of your new speakers that bring the music to life in your car.
At a Glance:
25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
Patented Plus One woofer cone technology
Fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames
Three-ohm voice coils
Vented magnet assemblies
Frequency response to 21kHz
High sensitivity (92dB@2.83V/1m)
Speaker adapter mounting rings included
Industry leading product development and evaluation standards
What's in the box:
2 GTO 6429 coaxial speakers
2 mounting ring adapters
Miscellaneous mounting hardware
- 25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the GTO 6429 coaxial speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 135 watts of power. This makes the GTO 6429 an ideal match to systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power levels. Even better, the speaker matches many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations. As a result, it can keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And its great power-handling specifications increase reliability over the lifetime of the speaker.
- Patented Plus One woofer-cone technology
- The GTO 6429’s Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker cone area than other cones in the speaker’s class. With an effective increase in cone area, the speaker radiates more air. Also, its carbon-injected cone material produces a lighter and stiffer cone. The result is a better low-frequency response and a greater ability to make those important musical notes that people often associate with larger speaker sizes.
- Carbon-Composite Non Magnetic Frame
- Looking for a longer lasting speaker? Look no futher than the GTO9 Series. Our Carbon-Compostie, non magentic frames maintain their integrity and precision even under thew most demanding conditions.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- Three-ohm voice coils in GTO 6429 speakers allow compensation for any added resistance by thin factory-installed speaker wiring. They also provide more output than factory-installed speakers in the same class.
- Vented magnet assemblies
- GTO 6429 speakers feature vented magnet assemblies to help cool the voice coil. Keeping the voice coil cool adds to increased reliability from greater power handling and helps eliminate power compression that can distort the speakers’ sound.
- Frequency response to 21kHz
- A wide frequency response that extends beyond 20kHz helps to compensate for speaker-placement variations in your car and for human hearing deficiencies in the high-frequency spectrum above 15kHz. The result is that GTO 6429 speakers deliver more of the full-range frequency response that you associate with great sound.
- High sensitivity (92dB @2.83V/1m)
- High sensitivity allows a wider range of power to provide great sound without overdriving the audio system. With a sensitivity of 92 decibels at 2.83 volts/1 meter, the GTO 6429 speakers achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. That means better performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speaker. And better performance makes the speakers an ideal replacement for factory speakers as well as for any aftermarket speaker installation.
- Speaker adapter mounting rings included
- The GTO 6429 speakers include an additional set of mounting adapter rings to allow the speakers to fit securely in a broad range of factory speaker openings that match this size.
- Industry-leading product development and evaluation standards
- JBL technicians specifically evaluate each GTO Series speaker model in the development stages for overall and vocal-range voicing, intermodulation distortion (IMD) and performance at the limits of electrical and mechanical design. We also test according to strict carmaker reliability standards, both in development and in final production. All of these details are virtually unique to JBL car speakers, as most competitors do not even come close to this level of detail and oversight.
Plus One met koolstof geïnjecteerde conussen bieden een groter algeheel conusgebied dan andere luidsprekerconussen in hun klasse.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4" x 6"
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 ohms
- (2.83V/1m) 92dB
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Mounting Depth (in)
- External Diameter (in)
- 6-1/8 x 3-3/4
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- 5-3/4 x 3-5/16
- External Diameter (mm)
- 156 x 84
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- 145 x 84
GTO6429 heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 4.
Rated 1 van de 5 door iron uit Does NOT fit! says it will fit my vehicle but its way off. too much depth and doesn't fit properly in the spot for it.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-01-10
Rated 3 van de 5 door jschuere uit Niet slecht, niet geweldig Ik heb deze 4"x6" speaker gekocht, omdat het de enige was die paste in mijn old-timer. Volgens de technische fiche zou de frequentie respons vrij goed zijn, maar nu ik hem hoor spelen (op Alpine radio met MosFet 4x45W) blijkt dat de basrespons maar mager is en het geluid toch wel wat vervormd. Kan ook moeilijk anders voor zo'n kleine speaker van deze prijsklasse, maar toch.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 van de 5 door Greenbean uit Awesome sound These speakers have great bass and crystal clear highs.A lot better than the sony 's I bought a month ago,which I put in my girlfriends truck.I'm truly impressed with the quality of these speakers.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-07-01
Rated 5 van de 5 door 2000TJ uit Exactly what I expect from JBL Bought these a few weeks ago to replace the dash speakers in my 2000 Wrangler. Huge upgrade from factory, and a slight upgrade over the Kicker 4x6 speakers i had previously installed.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-06-06
JBL write that GTO6429 are : True 4 Ohm Technology Low-Impedance, three ohm voice coils compensate for the under gauged speaker wiring found , So can I use 2 of this in parrallel on a 1 JBL amp. 2 ohm channel ? I mean 2 on left and 2 on right
Hi Mario, I can see you have already been in contact with our Customer Support regarding this question. Please feel free to answer the email you have received from them, if you require further assistance
Datum plaatsing: 2018-03-15
what size is the negative post on the GTO6429 and the GTO 939 speakers or how wide is it because they have different widths
Positive and negative terminals on the speakers has standard differentiation. One with the thinner size is the negative and the thicker is the positive. Some differs in colors where Red is the positive pole and Black is the negative pole. If you have further inquiries, please submit a case at www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service team will be more than happy to further assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
I have and older system 135 and id like to download the instruction manual
Owners's Manual is available for download in our website at http://www.jbl.com/car-speakers/GTO6429_.html
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Will 3ohms speakers work with any type of amp?
All our full range car amplifiers are rated to safely handle down to a 2-ohm load speaker. This may differ with other manufacturers.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
I bought these speakers (GTO 6429) along with GTO 629. Looking for an amplifier that I could put on both pairs of speakers. Would like to keep it JBL; what would you suggest?
The GTO 6429 and the 629 can handle 50W and 125W of amplifier power respectively. Any amplifier that can drive this much power at 4-ohms would be recommended and should work fine. An example will be the GTR-104, this is a 4-channel amplifier that can accommodate both pairs of the GTO’s that can drive up to 100W per channel @ 4-ohms.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Resultaten voor ""