Additional InformationThe JBL® GTO Series is one of car audio’s longest-running success stories – and offers the best-performance in its price class. The GTO8608C component system has a patented Plus One® woofer cone with up to 25% more surface area at work. A proprietary My-Ti™ tweeter gives increased power handling, reduced distortion. And a computer-optimized passive crossover with tweeter level control delivers improved response in any vehicle interior. With a peak power rating of 210 watts, the GTO8608C will add real muscle to any car audio system. Two patented, very easy mounting options make adding it a breeze.
With peak power of 210 watts, the JBL® GTO8608C adds real muscle to any car audio system at a great price. The patented Plus One® woofer cone puts up to 25% more surface area at work. A proprietary My-Ti™ tweeter gives increased power handling, reduced distortion. And installation is a no-brainer with two patented easy-mounting options.
At a Glance:
JBL®-patented Plus One® woofer cone
Home theater-quality tweeter
Exceptional venting for increased power handling
More true sound from crossover network
True 4-Ohm topology performance
What's in the box:
(2) GTO8608C Midwoofers
(2) Tweeters with I-Mount kit
(2) Crossover units
(2) Sets of screws for cross over units
(2) Grilles and mounting adapters
(1) Owner's Manual
- JBL-patented Plus One® woofer cone
- The JBL-only Plus One® woofer cone (patent #7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight, and has up to 25% more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Home theater-quality tweeter
- Listen loud. It’s a high-bandwidth, edge-driven dome tweeter with a large voice coil, like high-end home audio loudspeakers. My-Ti™ (a proprietary Mylar-titanium composite) delivers great power handling. Extended high frequencies. And seamless integration with the woofer.
- Exceptional venting for increased power handling
- Woofer motor structures heat up during use, causing distortion, or power compression that reduces music’s dynamic range, robbing the sound of realism. JBL uses vented motor structures and polepieces that get rid of more heat to deliver more serious bang.
- More true sound from crossover network
- With a computer-optimized, voice-matched, passive crossover network the GTO8608C creates a smooth transition between the woofer and tweeter. Midrange vocals sound so natural and lifelike you think you the artist were right in the car with you.
- True 4-ohm topology performance
- For the most powerful performance, the GTO8608C makes the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. It uses a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 4 ohms or less.
- Tweeter Control
- The JBL GTO8608C has a tweeter high-cut filter on the crossover that allows you to attenuate the tweeter by -6dB to optimize performance and optimize blend with the the mid/woofer based on installation location.Personal, tweeter level control.
- Outstanding accuracy and audio output
- With peak power handing of 210 watts, the GTO8608C is fearless. It also delivers accurate highs and lows, realistic sound, nothing over- or under-emphasized. The frequency response is 50Hz – 21kHz, with a 92dB sensitivity rating.
- JBL I-Mount™ for easy installation
- The I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter-mounting system allows easy and versatile installation of tweeters in each of the component systems. It includes a flush cup and surface-mount mounting hardware. With a 1-3/4” cutout and a 1"" mounting depth, installation becomes a snap. This allows the tweeter to be flush-mounted and can be angled up to ±40 degrees.
Plus One met koolstof geïnjecteerde conussen bieden een groter algeheel conusgebied dan andere luidsprekerconussen in hun klasse.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Grand Touring
- 6 x 8
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 21kHz
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- 183 x 113
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in)
- External Diameter Woofer (mm)
- 145 x 214
- External Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- 7-3/16 x 4-7/16
- External Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- External Diameter Woofer (in)
- 5-11/16 x 8-7/16
GTO8608C heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 1.
Rated 4 van de 5 door Johnf uit Installed these in my 2003 mustang convertible with the Mach 460 for the front door speakers. They sound great.
Datum plaatsing: 2015-12-19
Could I run these with the Club 4505 amp alongside the S3-1224 sub?
Yes, The CLUB 4505 puts out 320 watts at 4 ohms and 500 watts at 2 ohms for the subwoofer channel and 45 watts at 4 ohms and 65 watts at 2 ohms for the full range channel. The S3-1224 is a 2 or 4 ohm subwoofer that can handle the output (watts) of this amp and as for the GTO8608C is rated at 60W RMS at 2 ohms, both will be a great fit.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
I bought a pair of JBL GTO8608C speakers. I just have a wiring question. On the woofers the small spade is "-" and the LARGE is "+", right? On the tweeters there are 2 wires. One Black and the other Black/Red. Which is "-" and which is "+"? Thanks.
Yes, the small spade on the woofers is "-" and the large is "+". The black wire on the tweeters is "+" and the black/red is "-".
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Resultaten voor ""