At a Glance:
Proprietary JBL 6" PolyPlas™low- frequency transducer
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
3-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
What's in the box:
(2) ES30 Three-way, 6" bookshelf loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary JBL® 6" PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they give you an unmatched audio experience.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 3-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES30BK offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES30BK takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 70 watts RMS and 280 watts of peak power, 3,000Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 88dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 50Hz – 40kHz, the JBL® ES30BK reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- The internal dividing network enables bi-wiring capabilities that offer you more flexibility in amplifier selection and serious sonic advantages in the audio response.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES30BK produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Het compactere ontwerp stelt u in staat op comfortabele wijze uw luidsprekers op meerdere plekken neer te zetten.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz – 24dB/octave; 9000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 50Hz – 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6" (170mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
Resultaten voor ""