JBL On Time MicroDetails https://www.harmanaudio.nl/refurbished-speakers/JBL+ON+TIME+MICRO.html
Artikel# JBL ON TIME MICRO
Additional InformationSay bye-bye to the buzzer, and let the JBL On Time™ Micro wake you up happy. The music on your iPod or iPhone device or other MP3 player will fill the room with big, rich, get-out-of-bed JBL® sound that no one expects from a system this small. You’ll enjoy it any time of day, but you’ll love it most in the morning. Two JBL Phoenix transducers with computer-optimized equalization deliver outstanding dynamics and tonal accuracy with minimal distortion. You’ll have an IR remote, a bright LCD display, easy navigation and seven independent alarms. You’ll have an iPod or iPhone device always charging (as long as it’s docked). And a really great day.
Forget buzzers. The JBL On Time™ Micro wakes you with music from your iPod or iPhone device or other MP3 player, filling the room with big JBL® sound. Two JBL Phoenix transducers with computer-optimized equalization deliver outstanding dynamics and tonal accuracy. You’ll have an IR remote, an LCD display and seven independent alarms. And you’ll wake up happy.
At a Glance:
A fits-anywhere system
Connects to iPod/iPhone, laptops, almost anything
JBL® Phoenix transducers with DSP equalization
AM/FM, five station presets, seven independent alarms
iPod/iPhone charges even when the system is off
What's in the Box:
(1) Power supply
(1) FM antenna
(1) AM antenna
(1) Battery installation
(1) Owner's Manual
- A fits-anywhere system
- The JBL On Time™ Micro produces superior sound quality you’d expect from a system many, many times its size. When you want a low profile combined with high performance, the choice is the JBL On Time Micro.
- Connects to virtually anything
- Outstanding connectivity starts with all docking versions of iPod, iPod touch and iPhone devices. Listen to music or display your videos and photos on a TV monitor. You can also connect to CD players, desktops, laptops or almost anything else with a stereo mini-jack output.
- Phoenix transducers, DSP equalization
- Two rigid, lightweight aluminum JBL® Phoenix transducers deliver realistic, full-range sound with minimal distortion. The JBL On Time™ Micro has an impressive 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response with deep, satisfying bass. It is also computer-optimized for a 360-degree soundstage.
- Fully loaded AM/FM radio
- You’ll have five station presets and easy access to your favorite music, news and talk radio. The system also features a clock with seven independent alarms. Wake at different times in different ways: your music, AM/FM radio, or that buzzer.
- Charges your iPod/iPhone even when off
- Evercharge topology means the JBL On Time™ Micro will charge your iPod or iPhone device, without a computer connection – even if the system is off. Just plug it into AC power, and you’re good.
- Simple to use
- Intuitive menu-driven interface, lighted navigation buttons and one-touch volume, source and snooze controls make setup and operation easy. Even when you’re half asleep.
- Powerful IR remote
- Control volume and navigate your music from up to 15 feet (4.6m) away.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Output
- 2 x 6W
- On Time
- Power Consumption
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- greater than 80dB
- Frequency Response
- 70Hz – 20kHz
- Input Impedance
- greater 5k ohms
- Phoenix SE 1-3/4" (45mm) x 2 (full range per channel)
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
- Liquid-Crystal Display
JBL ON TIME MICRO heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 4.
Rated 5 van de 5 door JohnM uit easy to use great little speaker and works perfect with my ipod
Datum plaatsing: 2015-07-28
Rated 1 van de 5 door dMf363 uit Not so fast iPod 5 users I purchased this because it was stated to be compatible with all docking iPods. Imagine my disappointment when I found that it does not allow my iPod 5 to dock, nor is there an adapter included to allow this to happen. My iPod is several years old and I am unsure why JBL doesn't let customers know this up front. I could have saved time and money on this now nearly useless purchase. My package also DID NOT include an owner's manual or a set up guide. This made for some awkward fumbling around just trying to get the radio to work.
Datum plaatsing: 2015-09-22
Rated 4 van de 5 door BlueOak uit Clean Sound, solid build quality I had an old (obsolete) Apple iPod Touch sitting around that was still fine for playing Pandora and MP3 music. But it has the original Apple 30-pin connector. I also have had good experience with the newer Lightning connector JBL Micro and Mini models. So when a great deal came up on this On Time Micro with 30-pin dock, I jumped. Clean sound and very solidly built. Bass is a bit lacking, but that is not surprising from such a small device (foot print is about the size of an average had spread out). Would much rather have this Bass sound characteristic than the horrible, boomy, distorted sound that too many compact speakers typically have. A surprise I did not expect or see in the specs on the JBL page - RDL(?) radio station call letters & song text on the display. Note: it arrived in a plain white box with zero documentation. Since I've never seen this model other than on JBL's site, I have concluded this model was only distributed to hotels until it was discontinued and clearance priced.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-01-15
Rated 1 van de 5 door Robertson uit LCD Display is DEFECTIVE... I just bought a JBL On Time Micro last April 26, 2012 which was delivered to my USA address. My aunt sent me the item last month and I just got it yesterday. Today when I tried using the product, the LCD Display was OK for like 5 minutes and then it was gone. Lousy product. Where can I have it serviced?
Datum plaatsing: 2012-07-29
What iPhones work with this docking station?
This product was made for the 30 pin iProducts, and these are the only items we can guarantee. Also, while Apple offers the adapter, it is not guaranteed that all functions will work as they change things on a fairly regular basis.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-06-25
Will my iPhone 7 plug in and charge with its protective cover still on or does it need to be removed?
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Hi, Can i use the jbl on time micro also wireless? My jbl does not operate when i disconnect the adapter.
No, the ON TIME MICRO is not a rechargeable speaker. It has to be plugged in to a wall outlet in order to function.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
what is the socket size for the fm antenna ?
The socket size for FM antenna of the ON TIME MICRO is 3.5mm.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Resultaten voor ""