Additional InformationThe JBL® L228C in-ceiling loudspeaker doesn’t just save valuable floor and shelf space; it delivers high sound quality from your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency-response range, with 135 watts of peak power handling. The combination of an 8-inch (200-millimeter) aluminum woofer and a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter ensures that the L228C delivers the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL expertise. Courtesy of a proprietary waveguide originally designed for JBL Professional studio monitors, the L228C distributes precision sound evenly throughout the listening area. The L228C’s shallow mounting depth and light weight increase installation options, while a paintable frame and grille help the in-wall loudspeaker blend into any room décor.
The JBL® L228C in-ceiling loudspeaker doesn’t just save valuable floor and shelf space; it delivers high sound quality from your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency range, with 135 watts of peak power handling. The combination of an 8-inch (200-millimeter) aluminum woofer and a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter ensures that the L228C delivers the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL expertise.
At a Glance:
25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
8" (200mm) aluminum cone
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
What's in the box:
(1) L228C 2-way 8" in-ceiling loudspeaker
(1) Mounting template
(1) Paint shield
- 25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the L228C in-ceiling loudspeaker to produce compelling, precise sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 135 watts of power.
- 8" (200mm) aluminum cone
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. The JBL L228C in-ceiling loudspeaker features an 8-inch (200-millimeter) aluminum woofer cone that not only delivers deep, room-filling bass with reduced distortion but also anchors an extended frequency response. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The L228C’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel-mount means that you can direct high frequencies exactly where you want them, while an independent level control lets you optimize the tweeter’s performance.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the L228C in-ceiling loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout the playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 4-5/8 inches (117 millimeters) and weighing only 5.8 pounds (2.6 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving in-ceiling loudspeaker offers maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The L228C in-ceiling loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room! You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your ceiling color and décor. You’ll hardly notice the L228Cs – until you turn them on.
U hoeft niet ver van huis te gaan om de legendarische power van het JBL-geluid te kunnen ervaren.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Studio L In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Frequency Response
- 28Hz – 20kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- 2,500Hz; 18dB/Octave
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 8" (200mm)
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- External Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- External Height (mm)
- External Width (in)
- External Height (in)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
Resultaten voor ""