Primus PS312Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/PS312BK-P.html
Additional InformationThe Infinity Primus® Series – Where Infinity sound begins. Prepare to raise your expectations. Experience home entertainment at a new level of clarity and realism. From unobtrusive bookshelf systems to dazzlingly powerful home theaters, there’s an Infinity Primus® system that’s right for every purpose and room in your home. Most other speaker systems in the Primus price range sound as if they are spraying their sound at you – tinny, hollow and reproduced – a copy of a copy. With its MMD® transducer technology and seamless component architecture working in unison to eliminate unwanted resonance modes, the Infinity Primus PS312BK doesn’t spray – it immerses, rolling over the listener with warm, rich sound – the way live music does. Combine the Primus PS312BK with any one of our powerful MMD-equipped floorstanding loudspeakers or bookshelf speakers, and the Primus PS312BK will fill any room with dramatic and well-defined sound. This is where Infinity® sound begins, and it’s well within your reach.
The Infinity Primus® Series – Where Infinity sound begins. Prepare to raise your expectations. Experience home entertainment at a new level of clarity and realism. From unobtrusive bookshelf systems to dazzlingly powerful home theaters, there’s an Infinity Primus® system that’s right for every purpose and room in your home. Most other speaker systems in the Primus price range sound as if they are spraying their sound at you – tinny, hollow and reproduced – a copy of a copy. With its MMD® transducer technology and seamless component architecture working in unison to eliminate unwanted resonance modes, the Infinity Primus PS312BK doesn’t spray – it immerses, rolling over the listener with warm, rich sound – the way live music does. Combine the Primus PS312BK with any one of our powerful MMD-equipped floorstanding loudspeakers or bookshelf speakers, and the Primus PS312BK will fill any room with dramatic and well-defined sound. This is where Infinity® sound begins, and it’s well within your reach.
What's in the Box:
1 powered subwoofer
- The Infinity Primus® PS312BK - Not just loud. Accurate.
- Let's be honest - there's not a whole lot to a subwoofer. It's one big speaker that gets loud and shakes pictures off the wall. So what separates a good sub from the not-so-good? It's more than power - give anything enough juice, and it will get loud. No, the secret to a good powered subwoofer is its accuracy and clarity. We should know - we invented the powered subwoofer in 1968. We've come a long way since then, With the Infinity Primus® PS312BK's Metal Matrix Diaphragm™ technology and low resonance enclosures, it possesses excellent transient frequency response - agile and sharp. Music is clean and movies rumble. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard and experience a film score like never before without the speaker changing or altering the sound - precisely as it should be. Combined with its superb linear frequency response, you can fill any room with sound you can feel. Got an older system? Bring it to life with an Infinity Primus PS312BK subwoofer. Give your system a soul - only, please make sure you've secured your pictures to the wall, first.
- Primus. Where home theater begins.
- The Infinity Primus® PS312BK is the perfect home theater companion. Give any film score that extra rumble and that powerful bombast. Experience the cacophony of your favorite battle or chase scene with the clarity and soul of a movie theater experience. The Primus PS312BK brings long-term, plug-and-play, trouble-free enjoyment to your home theater, unheard of at this price point - and it is the perfect complement to any 5.1 or 7.1 channel home theater system.
- Patented MMD® transducer technology.
- Derived from our patented CMMD® technology, the Metal Matrix Diaphragm™ (MMD®) approach continues the Infinity tradition of using advanced materials to improve sonic accuracy. These diaphragms are much stiffer than standard metal ones - by anodizing both sides of an aluminum core, we're able to significantly improve cone performance and outperform cones made of paper, polypropylene or Kevlar® material. By virtue of its extreme rigidity and resistance to resonance, MMD® material is far more than just another diaphragm substance. It is an ideal diaphragm material for the ultimate listening experience. Sound propagates at a higher velocity in metals than in materials such as polymers and papers. Sound will travel through MMD material nearly twice as fast as it will through any other cone material - thus, moving unwanted resonances outside the audible range.
- Superior Infinity® engineering.
- The Infinity Primus® PS312BK's speaker drivers, baffles, cabinets and waveguides are designed to work seamlessly together as an integrated system - fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. It begins with our ultra-precise transducers - the beating heart of the Primus PS312BK. MMD® technology doesn't change, color or distort audio signal sound the way diaphragms made of other materials do. This combines with the Primus speaker's low resonance enclosures to compound the precision qualities of the transducer, further eliminating mechanical distortion.
- Infinity - Legendary reputation.
- Uncompromising craftsmanship and sound. With the Infinity Primus® PS312BK, you not only experience the cutting edge in high-performance transducer technology and sound reproduction, you experience the cutting edge from the makers of Infinity products - some of the world's most innovative, high-quality audio equipment. The road to the Infinity Primus Series is a road lined with dozens of audio milestones: The Infinity Servo Statik 1a - the world's first powered subwoofer. The EMIT® (Electromagnetic Induction Tweeter) device. The revolutionary IRS speaker - the world's first "reference" loudspeaker. The Prelude MTS® speaker - the world's first powered tower speaker. Since 1968, innovative Infinity® technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, and have set new standards in loudspeaker technology and performance. Infinity Primus Series speakers benefit from every Infinity innovation that has come before. This is where Infinity sound begins, and it's well within your reach.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lbs)
- Weight (kg)
- Frequency Response (±3dB)
- 25Hz - 150Hz
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
Primus PS312 heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 3.
Rated 4 van de 5 door Hank uit I NOW hear what I've ben missing.... I was looking to upgrade my 12 YO Jensen JS1000 100 WRMS 12" sub. I didn't find the PS312 available as new at Harmon, but, they had a deal with a recertified PS312 for less than half of new price. After installing, I was amazed to HEAR the true low bass that I could feel. So far I am very pleased with the performance and I believe the power of 400 WRMS is the MINIMUM power to let the speaker woof without any straining at all. Overall a great value and performer....
Datum plaatsing: 2016-10-07
Rated 5 van de 5 door Kojokay uit Great Pictures I bought this last month. And I'm so happy with it. It. Rocks like thunder Perfect sub
Datum plaatsing: 2016-09-06
Rated 5 van de 5 door DL21 uit Great subwoofer Really has great quality bass sound and will rattle the house if you want it to.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-03-07
Will this work as a replacement subwoofer for the Infinity TSS-450 system?
Yes, it would work as a replacement for the TSS-450 Sub. However, you would then need to connect two of the speakers directly to your AVR/Amp as the PRIMUS PS312 does not have speaker terminals as what the TSS-450 Sub has.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-07-25
What is recertified mean? How long is the warranty?
A re-certified item is a product that has been returned, repaired and/or tested as necessary, and restocked for sale at a lower-than-retail price. Warranties for re-certified items is the same as brand new ones which is one year.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-07-11
Will this item work with my proficient mt2 soundbar?
I do not believe this will work. I am not familiar with your soundbar. However I did some searching and was unable to find an analog LINE OUTPUT on your unit. If your unit does not have an analog LINE OUTPUT, there will be no way to connect it to our subwoofer.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-02-28
Resultaten voor ""