Studio 580Details https://www.harmanaudio.nl/refurbished-speakers/STUDIO+580.html
At a Glance:
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cones
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the box:
1 Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker
1 horn cover
1 port tube insert
4 metal spikes
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker to deliver robust, enveloping sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier, whether you are using the Studio 580 as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cones
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a pair of 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofers. The ribs improve strength while reducing distortion. The result is rich, powerful, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty magnet Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) assembly, the JBL Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker’s pair of low-frequency woofers delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound that create an added sense of ambience.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberation, reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low-frequency and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the ways you can use the Studio 580 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention to perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonances, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 580 floorstanding loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 580 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Door gebruik van vloerstandaarden ontstaat een grootse theatergeluid dat garant staat voor fantastisch thuisentertainment.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way dual-woofer, floorstanding
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 40Hz-40kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodymium magnet and one-piece Teonex diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 6-1/2" (165mm) PolyPlas cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structures, cast frames and rubber surrounds, magnetically shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Width ( in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Can you hook this up straight to a tv?
I have a pair of JBL Studio L890 speakers plus L830 & L820 rear speakers matched with L8400 subwoofer. Will i loose much if i dispose them for the new Studio 590 front speakers plus studio 530 rear speakers replacement ?
I don't know much about speakers, can someone tell me does this speaker got built in amplifier? Thank you
How do these compare to the Studio 290s? Besides the woofer size, are they comparable towers in performance?
I noticed that the impedance on these speakers is 6 ohms. Will it work with my system of 8ohm speakers if they have there own amp?
Hi, can you tell ,where are made the 580 studio
What would be good matching Rear speakers for these being in front? Any suggestion for in well, in celling and bookshelf speakers? for this?
I am considering these or the 590's, they will be set up beside my 70" Led TV, seating distance is about 8 feet. Goldilocks question ... too big? ... too small? ... or just right? I haven't bought a receiver yet, waiting to see what the speaker set up is.
Resultaten voor ""