Studio 2 6ICDTDetails https://www.harmanaudio.nl/refurbished-speakers/STUDIO2+6ICDT.html
Artikel# STUDIO2 6ICDT
Additional InformationThe JBL Studio 2 architectural series premium loudspeakers represent best in class architectural audio. A PolyPlas® woofer cone, CMMD@ lite tweeter and advanced crossover network ensure low distortion and accurate sound reproduction, and the pivoting, adjustable-level tweeter can compensate for any acoustical room conditions. The proprietary JBL High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide ensures that the loudspeaker fills the room with cinema-quality sound from any location - even high elevations or off-axis listening locations. The JBL Studio 2 architectural series features a nearly invisible, paintable, zero-bezel profile that blends into any environment. The sturdy, reliable design features the XL-2 bracket, suitable for installation in any wall or ceiling up to 2” thick. The series is engineered to match the award-winning JBL Studio 2 component loudspeakers, and is perfect for a complete custom home theater or whole-house audio applications.
The JBL Studio 2 architectural series immerses you in high-performance room-filling JBL sound with a nearly invisible profile, expertly engineered for custom home audio installation.
At a Glance:
Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
Superior XL-2 installation bracket
Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
What's in the Box:
- Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging throughout the entire room, regardless of positioning. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
- Speakers are nearly invisible, seamlessly blending into wall or ceiling architecture. Equally pleasing to audiophiles and interior designers as full-dispersion speakers can be fully painted and integrated into any configuration or setup. Engineered for the custom installer with a whole-room, seamless audio and visual design in mind.
- Superior XL-2 installation bracket
- Sturdy, reliable design fit for easy installation in walls up to a full 2” thick. Specialty mechanical grip designed to minimize vibration regardless of installation format. Handles custom installation better than typical 1-1/2“ bracket designs.
- Pivoting Tweeters
- Pivoting tweeters let you target audio directly to your desired listening location. Install anywhere it suits you - even in high walls or ceilings - and adjust as needed. The apex of intelligent sound design and imaging.
- Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
- Fine-tune high-frequency highs and lows up to 3dB to suit room conditions and personal taste. Take full room audio immersion one step further by perfecting the details. Compensate for any acoustical configuration.
Geniet van dat JBL-geluid zonder kabelkluwen en zonder dat het decor van de ruimte wordt verstoord.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 8 ohms
- Frequency response
- 38Hz - 20kHz
- 86dB 2.83V @ 1m
I'm planning a 7.1 home theater. Planning to use 3 STUDIO 2 55IW as LCR speakers and get 4 STUDIO 2 6ICDT for the rest of speakers. and a JBL subwoofer Do you think this would be a good configuration for the 7.1 system?
Hi! Yes that kind of setup will work, all you have to make sure is to configure everything on the receiver.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-09-25
Can these be used in Bi-pole or Di-pole applications?
Hi, The Studio 2 6ICDT are not bi-pole or di-pole and cannot be setup as bi-pole or di-pole speakers.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-01
What is the fundamental performance difference between the Studio 2 6ICDT and the Arena 6ICDT, physical difference aside; binding plugs and different crossover components. But in real terms what is the difference in overal sound and audio performance?
The ARENA series speakers have different materials used in construction compared to the STUDIO series speakers. For the ARENA series, it uses polycellulose woofer cones and soft silk-dome tweeters which deliver faithful sound reproduction for music and movies. For the STUDIO SERIES, PolyPlas® woofer cone and CMMD®-lite tweeter provide detailed, accurate sound reproduction and a premium home audio experience. The STUDIO series has pivoting tweeters to target audio directly to the desired listening location, no matter the configuration, and its adjustable audio level tweeters fine-tune high-frequencies by 3dB for room acoustic compensation.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
Are these sold as a pair or only one speaker
the Studio 2 6ICDT is sold separately
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-02
What is the overall outside measurement of this speaker. What size whole do I need in the ceiling.
how many watts is this speaker capable of producing.
Resultaten voor ""